With the current outbreak of the Covid-19 virus affecting many peoples’ travel plans around the world, we know that some of our guests have had their plans disrupted and others are worried that theirs will be. We would like to reassure you that The Sands at Nomad is currently fully operational and ready to accept new arrivals.
The well-being and safety of The Sands at Nomad guests and employees are our prime precedence, this is to confirm there are no confirmed cases of COVID 19 at the hotel.
With the current changes occurring in society we know that many of you will currently have your kids at home, be on unscheduled leave and see other hotels around the country
However, The Sands at Nomad is fully open and operational, offering you, your loved ones and family the chance to enjoy the hotel and one of Africa’s best beaches.
So that guest can still enjoy their stay and still follow the advice from the health ministry we have;
- Increased the frequency of our already rigorous hygiene procedures
- Added hand sanitizer stations in public areas
- Have a fantastic in-room dining menu
- Private transfers from Ukunda and Mombasa airports are available
- Beachfront bandas are comfortably spaced with private gardens
- Dining at the extensive Nomad Beach Bar and Restaurant with its ample floor space and seating provides a spacious and relaxed atmosphere
- Private Dining in the Owner’s Wine cellar available on request
- The expansive Diani Beach is free from the usual crowds.
- Private excursions allow you and your family to enjoy, deep-sea fishing, scuba diving, and water sports that are available.