We would like to inform you that The Sands at Nomad is planning to be fully open and operational, comfortably compliant with Kenyan government Covid-19 requirements and ready to accept guests again from 13 June, pending the official review on 6 June.
The well-being and safety of our guests and employees are our prime precedence.
The Sands at Nomad is ready to offer you, your loved ones and family the chance to enjoy the boutique hotel and its first class dining facilities, with one of Africa’s best beaches right on the door step.
To enhance guests’ stay with us, we can confirm the following:
- Increased frequency of our already rigorous hygiene procedures
- Added hand sanitizer stations in public areas
- Fantastic in-room dining menu is available
- Private transfers from Ukunda and Mombasa airports are available on request
- Beachfront bandas are comfortably spaced with private gardens
- Dining at the expansive Nomad Beach Bar and Restaurant with its ample floor space and seating provides a spacious and relaxed atmosphere
- Private Dining in the Owner’s Wine cellar available on request
- The expansive Diani Beach is free from the usual crowds.
- Selected private excursions allow you and your family to enjoy the area further.